Documentation for 2014 Public Library Annual Reports
These support documents for the FY 2014 Public Library Annual Report are now online and linked from http://pld.dpi.wi.gov/pld_annrpt:
- What’s New. A description of changes made to public library data being collected for FY 2014.
- Instructions for the Annual Report. Includes current descriptions of annual report data elements.
- Youth Services Definitions and Examples. Information about YS-related data included in the annual report.
- Data Entry Worksheet. Worksheet of all LibPAS data entry fields for compiling necessary information in advance of entering data online.
- Using LibPAS. Instructions for using the LibPAS online reporting system to complete data entry forms, including organization, navigation, data entry, report submittal. For guidelines on the information to be entered on the form, see “Instructions for the Annual Report.”
- System Effectiveness Form. As required by Wis. Stat. s. 43.58(6)(c), this file is provided so library boards that choose not to respond online may forward their statement directly to the Division.
The LibPAS 2014 annual report collection will be opened for use the week of January 12. The actual date will depend on when I receive prefill data from the systems.
For reliable results, use a recent version of a popular Web browser (the application has been tested with Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari). To print annual report forms, you will need PDF reader software such as Adobe Reader. See “Using LibPAS” for instructions about the use and function of the electronic form.
An email was sent to all library and system directors in early December that included login information and links. All subsequent email updates I received have been made to LibPAS. Any director who did not receive the December 4 email from LibraryReport@dpi.wi.gov with the subject “2014 Annual Report: LibPAS login and information” should contact me as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Jamie McCanless at (608) 266-3939 or email@example.com.
WISPUBLIB, December 29, 2014